Here are seven things you may not know about me!
1. The first job I ever had was cleaning up horse poop. I was 13. The job lasted a year and now the barn and the horses are gone. (but I don’t think it was because of me…)
2. My favourite colour is Red. But not orangey-red…crimson/cherry red.
3. I’m a dog person. While I think cats have their moments, they seem to snooty to me…like they’re plotting to overthrow the world. And I’m allergic to cats.
4. I can drink a regular bottle of water in about 3 seconds.
5. My great-grandfather invented the caboose. (Actually I have no idea if this is true, but MAN would that ever be cool!)
6. At one point I was trained as a lifeguard. (Not a “Baywatch” lifeguard. Just a run-of-the-mill small town lifeguard)
7. I’m getting married in 34 sleeps. So excited!